for 4 servings
3 chicken breasts
⅓ cup white rum (75 mL)
⅓ cup fresh mint, chopped (15 g)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped/crushed
1 teaspoon rock salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 limes, plus 1-2 more for garnish
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
How To Make
1. Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthways.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a ziplock bag and stir them all about so everything is coated and mixed up.
3. Marinate for at least 4 hours, but try to leave them over night if you have the time.
4. Cook the chicken as you usually would, we used a griddle pan on a medium heat for about 6-7 minutes on each side, but these can go in a regular pan, the oven or even on the BBQ!
5. Don’t forget to give it one last squeeze of lemon juice to give it that extra kick!
Source : tasty