IngredientsFireball Marinade and Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds split chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp Fireball Whiskey
- 3 Tbsps brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: ground red pepper for extra spice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Optional: ground red pepper for added heat
- kosher salt, pepper to taste
InstructionsFireball Marinade and Chicken Wings
- Place the split chicken wings into a large bowl or gallon size plastic bags. Add remaining ingredients (Fireball Whiskey through cinnamon, and ground pepper if using). Toss until evenly coated. Marinate at least one hour in the fridge.
- Cook wings according to one of these methods:
- In the oven: Place the wings on a lined baking sheet. Place in a 425 degree oven for 40-45 minutes, flip them halfway through cooking. For extra crispy wings, turn the broiler on high for the last minute or 2 of cooking.
- In the smoker: Place the wings in a smoker set to 225 degrees for 2 hours, flip them halfway through cooking.
- Serve with Fireball Whiskey Sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, bring just to a boil, then whisk over medium low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe source: cookswellwithothers